Monday, August 22, 2005

Goodbye Adi

I have been away from this site for a little while now, I’ve been quite busy since I finished my placement year, and simply haven’t been able to find the time. I am going to Amsterdam on holiday for a few days tomorrow followed by a trip to visit relatives in the States. This means that I won’t be back in front of my keyboard until October when I become a full time student once more.

There are plenty of things I would be able to comment on in the world, but due there is one event in particular which I would like to mention above all others as it is the most important piece of news to me.

On the 27th July a friend, Adi Lin died on a Gap year in Switzerland. She was a wonderful person who was full of life; she will be missed by everyone who knew her and never forgotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home